ERP Project Manager - £65K - UK Wide
Actively looking for an experienced D365 implementation Project Manager who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within a thriving MS gold partner that are continually growing and are offering a lucrative opportunity for someone trying to break into the Dynamics space. They pride themselves on culture and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team to oversee projects with budgets ranging from £250,000 to £500,000. This opportunity will see the successful candidate play an essential role in the implementation of the Dynamics NAV/D365 Business central systems.
This role is remote, occasional travel may be required dependant on workload and clientele.
* Project management of full end to end implementation cycles
* Develop and maintain all detailed project plans internally and for clients
* To maximise revenue generation for billable resources
* Use initiative to identify any potential and active issues on projects
* Experience with implementation of Dynamics NAV/BC and business software
* Experience of managing end to end software projects
* An accreditation in project management methodology e.g. Prince2 Practitioner (Not essential)
* Experience in an IT project delivery role
* Partner based experience (essential)
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.