Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV Support Consultant, Manchester, £40,000 + bonus, International retailer and manufacturer, Migrating to BC from legacy AX system, Project work
A global retailer and manufacturer, with a Cheadle based UK HQ are looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Central Support Consultant to join their in-house IT team. It is a hybrid role split between working from home and two days per week in a Cheadle office location. The role is offering £40,000 with an annual bonus.
You will work under an experienced IT Manager as part of an established in-house team, as they currently migrate to Business Central from a legacy Dynamics AX system. You will support the EMEA user base during the D365 BC rollout and post go live support. Additionally you will be able to get involved in project work, building out and optimising the system to meet user requirements.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics Business Central
* Experience providing 1st and 2nd line support on D365 BC
* Experience gathering user requirements is advantageous
* Knowledge of finance, manufacturing or distribution processes are advantageous
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or are interested in discussing other Business Central/NAV opportunities please send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or call me on 0191 814 7980.