Azure Architect/Engineer - Copenhagen:
I have a space within one of my largest and most influential clients.
For years, they have been spearheading the newest tools and techniques across a multitude of technologies.
They are setting up a new division in the Data team tailored towards Azure data platforms. Creating scalable solutions with international clients. You will work on projects with some of Denmark's biggest home grown heroes, as well as companies from around Europe and beyond.
You can join the team either as an architect or an engineer, both focused getting the most of out customer data and providing new insights with the likes of Azure DataFactory and DataLake House structures.
They have a healthy project pipeline ready for new team members to join and become truly integrated into the team. Because of their international approach you will be working closely with a vast variety of cultures and backgrounds to diversify you own experiences.
What you can expect:
* Deliver excellence in a cross disciplinary approach with the existing team
* Full delivery of the project life cycle
* Combine complex data products on a cloud platform
* Build large scale solutions for end customers which are practical and usable
What are we looking for:
* Previous experience with solutions design and implementation
* Hands on experience with cloud based tools like DataFactory, DataLakes, or DataMarts
* Experience with IT infrastructure for both on-premise and cloud based platforms
* Knowledge of full stack tools including PowerBI
* Confidence in a team setting and able to communicate in both technical and business based settings
What's in it for you:
* Unrivalled support towards personal development and growth
* Award winning business acumen with a family approach to the team dynamic
* Data driven business mentality
* A welcoming environment which promotes knowledge sharing
This is a highly exciting role with an inspiring company.
Even if you feel you aren't the 100% fit, please apply!
📧 - email@example.com
📞 - +45 88 74 11 48