D365 Functional Analyst (Supply Chain) - W. Midlands - cGBP55k
D365 Functional Analyst (Supply Chain) - W. Midlands - c£55k
I am exclusively working with a reputable manufacturing organisation who have significantly invested into their technology in order to reach their business strategies and companies vision and seeking a highly skilled D365 Application Owner/Functional Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fresh, greenfield project, rolling out D365F&SCM across all their entities and an organisation who pride themselves with development and progression, creating the perfect platform to step into a leadership/Functional Consultant position.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience with D365F&SCM applications with sufficient business process understanding across Supply Chain/Procurement/Warehousing with an appetite to learn and progress.
This position is offering £55k with an expectations 2 days on site in Coventry.
* Supporting and developing D365F&SCM, in particular Procurement & Supply Chain
* Collaborate with business owners to determine priorities, capture requirements, road map, design and support solutions
* Work with Power BI team to build dashboards and reports to enable business decision making processes
* Provide occasional user base support to ensure solutions are shared with the users
* Proven track record with Dynamics 365 (Supply Chain/Warehouse) as a System Analyst/ Application Owner/ Functional Analyst
* Broad knowledge of system configuration: workflows, system & user interfaces, business processes
* Knowledge of Procurement, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management
* Competitive salary up to £55k + bonus
* Benefit package including private medical healthcare, dental healthcare, life assurance
* Generous pension scheme
* Personalised professional plan and support in achieving certifications
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!