Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of the globally leading Microsoft Partner who are looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join their team. In this role you will be creating outstanding Microsoft solutions for a wide range of clients, including developing and delivering high quality SharePoint solutions alongside both onshore and offshore teams.
* Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly
* Develop Processes and PowerShell Scripts to facilitate the migration of content to Office 365 / SharePoint On-Premises
* Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
* Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
* Experience using SharePoint Online (Office 365) and SharePoint 2016 experience up
* Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft Graph
* Experience working on migration projects to SharePoint Online or OnPrem (using Metalogix, AvePoint, ShareGate, etc.)
This role comes with a competitive benefits package including:
* The opportunity for training and certifications to improve your technical skills.
* Competitive salary available on either a B2B or UoP contract.
* Hybrid working in a brand new office located in the heart of Warsaw.
* The opportunity to work in inclusive and dynamic teams on a global scale.
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to s.mcbride@frgconsulting and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.