Senior Account Manager - £60K - Remote
Actively seeking an experienced Account Manager who is ready to progress their career. My client are offering a lucrative opportunity for an existing Account Manager to take that next step into a senior role. Furthermore, my client are a Microsoft gold partner that are an expert in the D365 markets. This opportunity offers the successful candidate to work in one of the most affluent markets with one of the most advanced and desirable technology systems to date.
What's on offer
* A great basic salary up to £60,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
* A great open working culture, an opportunity to gain experience working with some of the best
* Further training and certifications available
* Attractive company benefits scheme including: a bonus scheme, health insurance, pension and 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing and maintaining the relationship between the customer and clients. This will include; licensing, quotes, handling contracts and processing job and orders.
* Be the response for enquiries and concerns
* Keep in contact with every customer
* Arrange customer reviews, regularly, and deliver the most effective and efficient approach to helping them achieve their set goals.
* Identify opportunities for expansion
* Approving time sheets for invoicing
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* Has experience is Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central, Dynamics CRM OR other ERP
* Strong communication skills
* Is able to handle a heavy work load and build strong relationships
* Strong IT Skills
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are constantly growing then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.