SQL Server Developer
I am currently working with a Microsoft Gold Certified managed service provider who are looking for a SQL Server Developer to join their team. The organisation are going through a period of growth at the moment and are working with a number of highly renowned clients to support them with their SQL Server requirements. You will work closely with the team leader and other developers to work on solving clients needs. You will also have the opportunity to work with clients directly and help scope their requirements and develop their roadmaps for success. This organisation are also focused on the training and development of each member of the team and you will be given the opportunity to complete funded Microsoft certifications and training courses that can help develop your skill set further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated, specialist team with the opportunity to work on interesting projects and further develop your skills.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Use your experience with SQL/T-SQL to performance tune queries, index tuning, archiving data as well as writing new T-SQL code
* Extract data from data sources and move into another data source
* Work on client SQL Server requirements, both on premise and cloud-based environments
* Engage with external stakeholders to gather business requirements and solve their SQL Server issues
This is a salaried role paying up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience. This is a fully remote role where you will have the freedom to work from your own home. The organisation have an office in Greater London where they hold quarterly meet ups such as summer social events and end of year events where you can attend alongside your peers. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a competitive pension scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience working in a SQL Server Development or DBA type role
* Strong T-SQL skills
* A good understanding of SQL Server Development principles
* Performance tuning experience
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.