Junior Developer - Bergen.
We are working with a premium provider of technology solutions and services in Bergen. Their platform combines best practice workflows with big data analytics and tech-enabled services to create an intelligent environment designed to inform strategy, enable decision-making, and streamline operations. Their solutions are recognised globally by top companies and they have over one million users around the world. The company's global operations are headquartered in Boston however they also have offices across the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Many of their users are working in small/medium-sized companies who use the platform for their management needs.
Together we are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to join their team of 12 in Bergen. Successful candidates will be involved in building both web and desktop applications for the client. Although previous development experience is preferred, the client is also open to speaking with junior candidates who are passionate about learning new skills and can work well in a team of experienced developers.
* Backend development experience (experience from education also considered, both Java or .NET)
* Experience in writing and consuming web services - REST.
* Experience with SQL.
* Ability to work flexibly in a highly agile environment
* Ability to work with continuously evolving requirements
* Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
* Ability to do research and explore innovative technology areas for the product
* Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
They will offer you:
* Competitive package
* Competitive pension
* Health Insurance with Storebrand
* 5 weeks' vacation
* Work with global customers.
We are holding interviews for this process on an ongoing basis. If you would like to hear more information about the client or you would like to apply for the position please contact Elizabeth Tyler directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 89 88 82 53