IT Business Systems Analyst - Remote, United Kingdom
I am currently working with a UK based energy and water provider, who work to provide sustainable, ethically viable and cutting edge solutions and services for their customers world-wide who are looking for a passionate Power BI professional. This is an exciting opportunity for a Power BI reporting professional with knowledge of AX and X++ to assist in their ability to make data-led decisions by helping them find the value in their data and facilitate their business development.
You will be joining their team of 4 knowledgeable and well-seasoned data experts to assist in helping our client achieve their goals in maintaining their industry-leading service management as they evolve expeditiously by reporting requirements and data platform services for their UK business. Having been operating for over 100 years, they are well established and pride themselves in their ability to expand while maintaining their conscientious and principled practices while they continue to administer reliable and effective resolutions for their wide customer base consisting of over 45 countries.
This role is fully remote, so I am looking to speak with candidates all over the UK with significant experience in this field and working with the relevant technology. The salary for this position begins at £60,000 with flexibility to negotiate a higher salary for those with excellent experience and skills.
* Provide a key role for local reporting requirements and data feeds to global data platform services for their UK business, and be a link to the wider EMEA Data Platform team, using Power BI in alignment with key business requirements.
* Provide development/programming skills to support all local applications, with Dynamics AX 2012 R3 being their primary system, and any integrated applications.
* Execute and assist with all data reporting change requests in conjunction with the UK Data Manager and provide support to the UK teams across all application services.
* Strong experience developing Power BI reports from scratch.
* Experience working with Dynamics AX for reporting.
* Ideally knowledge of X++.
* Programming skills in .net and SQL
* Reporting and dashboard development in SQL (SSRS/SSIS)/ Snowflake/ Advanced Excel
If you are an experienced Analyst and feel like this could be your next career move, please apply below. Interviews are currently underway, so there's no time to waste in securing you a chance to be considered for this highly sought after and lucrative opportunity. You can also contact me directly by emailing me at email@example.com or connecting with me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-bliss-270552135/ ).
Please note - this role is unable to provide sponsorship and you must be a UK resident with the full, unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.