Dynamics CRM/365 CE Functional Consultant, £75,000 + Bonus, Microsoft Partner, 2 days per week on site in Birmingham, Clients in the energy sector, Power Platform & Azure project work
A Birmingham based Microsoft Partner are looking for an experienced D365 CE Consultant to join their growing practice, due to continued project wins and growth. It is a hybrid role split between remote working and 1/2 days on site in Birmingham per week.
You will work end to end Dynamics CRM projects in the energy sector, typically working with enterprise oil & gas clients. As a senior consultant you will lead projects, working the full project lifecycle from the initial scoping workshops through to delivery and post go live support. It is a varied role allowing you to work with senior stakeholders to gather and translate requirements and allowing you to work hands on designing and building solutions in D365 whilst utilising Power Platform and Azure.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM v2016 or D365 CE
* Skilled in customisation and configuration
* Experience working end to end D365 projects
* Experience scoping, designing and building solutions in D365
* Knowledge of Power Platform
* Experience training users on Dynamics
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.