Our clients are a Microsoft Gold status MSP, with a focus on delivering exceptional digital transformations to a diverse range of clients! They are currently looking for a permanent, remote developer with the passion and ability to develop efficient Power Platform applications and solutions, and ultimately drive the organisation toward success.
Within this role, you will primarily work with the wider team to efficiently develop a production ready business application, as well as curate and implement Power Apps solutions while also being able to communicate and educate users on all aspects. Alongside this, you will be expected to work with clients to understand their needs and communicate the benefits of replacing manual systems, such as risk reduction and better visibility and integration of data.
* Work alongside Solution Architects in a face-paced environment to deliver Power Platform-based solutions.
* Build strong PowerApps (Canvas, Model-Driven, Portals), making use of the full Microsoft Power Platform to deliver a production ready business application.
* Efficiently communicate to customers and colleagues the advantages of the Power Platform, specifically PowerApps.
* Work with the wider team to oversee entire project life cycle from Sales Handover to Production Ready.
* Ensure correct documentation of delivered solution is provided where required
You will have:
* Strong communication skills both with customers and internal teams
* A Great understanding of Microsoft's Power Platform, specifically Canvas Power Apps and Power Automate.
* The demonstrable ability to produce Power Apps projects that resolve specific business problems.
* The demonstrable understanding of where Power Apps and Power Automate can be used to offer efficient solutions and drive productivity in the business applications produced.
* Good experience working with customers from early requirements gathering through to deployment
* Knowledge of related technologies, e.g. SharePoint, D365, Azure DevOps etc.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, these clients can not offer sponsorship to those that will require it to work within the UK.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/