I am working with a Microsoft partnered consultancy who specialise in SQL Server and Power BI who are looking for talented BI Developers to join their team. They work with both on premise and cloud based Business Intelligence and data solutions and are looking for someone with experience working on full end to end BI projects. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with the overall objective being to help clients of the organisation to become truly data driven.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
* Working on full end to end BI Development projects including requirements gatherings, scope design, engaging with stakeholders, implementation and maintenance of BI solutions
* Work on SQL Data Warehousing projects; designing, developing and implementing solutions
* Produce reports and insights for stakeholders
* Work on variety of projects on all round BI solutions
This is a salaried role paying up to �50,000 per annum depending on experience. This is a remote role and you will receive a home based contract. There may be some travel to client sites depending on project needs but the vast majority of your work will be carried out remotely. There is also a company benefits package on offer which includes
* Annual bonus
* Paid Certifications
* 5% matched Pension
* Company Events & Trips
To be successful in the role you will have
* Experience building, developing and creating on premise and cloud based Data Warehouses
* Experience working with MS SQL Server with specific experience with SSIS and SSRS. SSAS experience would be beneficial
* Experience working with Business Intelligence reporting technologies, Power BI being preferential
* Working within an Azure environment with technologies such as Data Factory, Syanpse, Data bricks, Data lakes would be of benefit
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at email@example.com or call me on 0191 3387487.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check