TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 CE)
Our client based in Amsterdam is looking for a Technical Consultant to join their team. You and the team of Technical Consultants are responsible for the technical realisation of modifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE). Based on the most modern techniques, you are actively building, testing and documenting new functionalists in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Microsoft Power Platform. You will work with different Microsoft Dynamics versions for various customers.
* Analyse functional requirements and develop well-thought-out technical solutions
* Participate in Dynamics CE migration projects between different versions and systems
* Contribute ideas and advise in creating technical specifications and project estimates
* Offer second and third line support for issue analysis and resolution
* Implement customisation's
* Contribute to integration solutions between Dynamics 365 and other systems
* Perform code reviews, performance monitoring, and troubleshooting
* Skilled in web development for front-end Microsoft CRM Portals.
* Experienced in setting up Dynamics CRM/CE applications or possessing strong knowledge of the setup process.
* Advantageous to have experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power Platform; otherwise, willingness to gain knowledge on the job.
* Thrive on devising creative solutions, automating processes, and leveraging expertise to influence outcomes.
* Enjoy a diverse work environment, including remote, office, and customer site locations; open to travel.
* Excellent command of the Dutch language.
* Eager to continuously develop, learn, collaborate, and contribute to a motivated team.
* Excellent salary with competitive fringe benefits €5,000 - €6,500 per month (40hrs)
* Non-contributory pension and expense allowance
* Attractive compensation scheme, including travel time
* Contribution to collective health insurance
* Bonus scheme and profit distribution
* Representative company car, laptop, and smart phone provided
* Emphasis on work/life balance
* Travel time compensation and flexible working options
* Regular events to strengthen work culture