ERP Finance Consultant, Global End-User, Den Haag, €6500
Do you want to work with international End-User who are leaders in the Entertainment industry? They are searching for a skilled ERP Finance Consultant who understands financial processes and has direct experience working on the functional side of ERP systems. Based in Den Haag, but present across 6 other countries across Europe, this company has a commitment to bringing people together across the world, this requires an inclusive, sustainable and long-term business strategy that you will have a direct impact on. They believe in creating a work environment that inspires their people to achieve both the company's goals, but also your individual professional goals.
My client is offering:
* Generous starting salary anywhere up to €6,500 gross p/m.
* Attractive employee benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, travel allowances, home working allowance, and hybrid working etc.
* Flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week from home.
* Personal growth possibilities within the company.
Successful candidates will have:
* Clear functional understanding is a must.
* Experience with configuring, implementing, maintaining and end-to-end testing.
* Experience and understanding of Financial processes and operations.
* Ability to gather requirements, and provide solutions and impact analyses.
* Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Ability to provide users with training, documentation and manuals.
* Ability to translate and present technical information to a non-technical audience
* Strong English communication skills
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any ERP or Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed!