My clients are looking for a number of support Engineers to provide support for their wider staff and students in the group of schools.
In this role, you will report directly to the ICT Support Team Leader. An ideal candidate will assist in supporting and maintaining the ICT infrastructure and systems for pupils and staff and its wider learning community. To support the ICT provision for pupils and staff and its wider learning community. To work as part of the ICT team sharing information, technical knowledge and project details to provide a comprehensive service. Respond and resolve helpdesk requests in a timely manner within the defined SLA's set.
1st - Surrey - Office based - Up to �27,000
Role & Responsibilities
* Support senior colleagues to deliver initiatives and projects as required.
* Deliver a range of administrative and/or customer services in support of existing systems or processes to agreed standards, to maximise service quality and continuity.
* Receive and respond to everyday enquiries from colleagues and customers to provide a timely, courteous and effective service
* Adhere to established standards of service delivery to support any associated regulatory or technical compliance requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
* Good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems including Windows 10
* Working knowledge of common user applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader, browsers etc.
* Good knowledge of end user devices including PCs, laptops, iPads, tablets and mobile phones.
* Knowledge of Educational tools and software is desirable
* Basic knowledge of Mac OS is desirable.Basic knowledge of networking, servers and virtual servers
* Ability to prioritise and work to SLAs
* Cycle to work scheme
* Pay towards certifications