As a D365 F&O Service Support Representative you will offer critical support to clients in the Supply Chain Management and Warehousing sector. You will be tasked with understand/identifying F&O issue(s) and researching, solving, and/or escalating any bugs to the internal tech or Dynamics support teams.
You will have the opportunity to work in various functional areas, so not ONLY phone/email support. We want someone who wants to do more!
Role & Responsibilities
* Reviews all support issues (e.g., multiple components of a product) and contacts customers to understand issue. Ensures customers stay informed as to the status/solution of their issue. Utilizes troubleshooting tools (e.g., event logs, performance traces) to help resolve end-user issues.
* Resolves end-user issues through problem solving, collaboration, and research. May take escalated issues as needed. Documents technical work and research.
* Performs in-depth product troubleshooting and remediation when needed
* Collaborates on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve moderately complex end-user issues
* Contribute to case reduction initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve end-user experience
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong customer service and delivery
* Highly knowledgeable working within the production/warehousing sector
* Skilled troubleshooting within Advanced Warehousing, Sales Order Management, Purchase Order Management, and Shipping modules
* Knowledgeable in MS SQL
* Experienced in workflow creation
* Current Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and/or Trade & Logistics (SCM) certifications strongly preferred
* $125K - $150K Salary
* Fully Remote
* Standard Medical / Dental / Vision
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (214) 736-7353.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Developer/Consultant/Architect Jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Developer/Consultant/Architect candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Developer/Consultant/Architect market and some of the opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs that are available I can be contacted on (214) 736-7353. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Developer/Consultant/Architect opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Microsoft Recruitment | Microsoft Careers & Jobs | Nigel Frank
Find your dream role with Nigel Frank, the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Search 1000s of Dynamics, Azure, and other Microsoft jobs now.