Home Based Dynamics 365 CE Technical Architect, £100,000, Microsoft Partner, Enterprise public sector projects, D365, Azure & Power Platform project work
An inner-circle Microsoft Partner are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Technical Architect to join their established UK based CE practice, to take a lead role on enterprise Dynamics & Azure projects in the public sector. The role is home based with infrequent client travel and offering £100,000 base salary.
You will spearhead delivery on large public sector Dynamics programmes, working hands on with technical design work and managing a delivery team including having CE focussed developers and consultants reporting into you on projects. You will utilise D365 CE, Power Platform and Azure in your solutions and still remain hands on with development when required.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of D365 CE
* End to end D365 project experience and creating technical designs
* Knowledge of customisation and configuration and custom plugin development
* Knowledge of Power Platform and Azure
* Public sector experience is advantageous
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Eligible for SC Clearance
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.