Work effectively with stakeholders and perform robust business analysis that provides insights into understanding As-Is and To-Be process models, including data structures and interdependencies, that are translated into concise agile requirements.
Role & Responsibilities
* Managing user activities such as UAT and supporting User Groups and forums to support new enhancements/ ideas/ Business challenges.
* To manage and advise stakeholders and end users on the effective use of the platform. To effectively gather requirements, document these and implement according to best practice.
* Work with our 3rd party partners and vendors to maintain and improve service
* To deliver high quality work to challenging timescales as required
* To assist with global project deliverables
* Actively promote best practice with the end user community and ensure security and access is controlled across the application landscape
* Responsibility for producing best practice documentation and knowledge articles as required including User Stories.
* Conduct trend analysis of issues to identify appropriate corrective action, in order to prevent reoccurrence and to improve adoption, compliance and the end user experience
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven experience delivering complex and challenging CRM (MS Dynamics) projects
* Experience configuring Dynamics CRM to meet functional needs.
* Expertise covering requirements gathering and analysis
* Ability to understand and articulate the best solution to solve a real business problems
* End user training and support
* Knowledge of wider Microsoft technologies such as Power BI / CRM etc.
* MS Sharepoints