Job Description - MWP Engineer
Nigel Frank International are currently searching for an ambitious Modern Workplace professional looking to make their next career move. The organisation are a leader within their industry specific retail area, who are planning on becoming the global leader within their respective industry. They are not only expanding their business within HR and retail, but are also planning huge things within their IT teams after a large scale migration from GCP into the Microsoft stack. Because of this transition, they are on the search for an individual with good knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem, including Intune, SharePoint and Power Platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work alongside the internal team to support any IT related issues.
* Assist with the ongoing migration from Google Cloud to Microsoft.
* Help upskill induct future employees into the team and assist with training and development.
Skills & Qualifications
* Good knowledge of M365 tech, specifically - Intune, SharePoint, Power Platform and SCCM.
* Confident stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.