Business Intelligence Analyst - Windsor - £40,000
A global industry leader in ecommerce analytics are looking for an Business Intelligence Analyst to join their growing team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects for large enterprises clients and internal stakeholders.
The role reports into the BI lead where you will join a close-knit Business Intelligence team where you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with like-minded professionals. The team works as the focal point for the business and you will be responsible for engaging with senior stakeholders from 3rd party clients. You will be responsible for managing the entire reporting process from requirements gathering, report creation and development, insight presentation and user adoption.
You will work closely with your line manager as well as analytics and insights directors in order for you to reach your professional and personal goals which will be outlined in your personalised development plan. This is a fantastic time, to join a hugely successful global organisation where you will gain exposure to a number of exciting data driven projects!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Create, develop and deliver insightful reports and dashboards within Power BI
* Work closely with external stakeholders to gather requirements before translating into technical requirements.
* Present dashboards back to stakeholders ensuring initial goals have been delivered.
This is a salaried role paying up to £40,000 per year depending on experience. This is a hybrid role where you will be required to work in the organisation's office in Windsor on a weekly basis. There is also a company benefits package which includes -
* Company bonus scheme paying up to 15%
* Employee healthcare and dental plans
* Company pension scheme
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and an extra day off for your birthday
* Annual incentives
* Discounted retail and leisure perks
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Strong knowledge of SQL
* Experience with data visualisation tools such as Power BI or Tableau
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.