Nigel Frank are proud to representing a not-for-profit housing association who are looking for an ambitious IT Solutions Developer to join their IT team. The role will focus primarily around Power Platform and PowerApp development, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to also work on delivering D365 and Power BI solutions working alongside like-minded individuals in a coherent team.
The perfect candidate will have the technical capability to develop Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Solutions, with the personal attributes of being hard working, ambitious, a great team member and confident communicator who will have the proficiency to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop in house PowerApps to streamline the IT processes of the business.
* Communicate effectively with the wider teams, ensuring that best practice is followed to the highest standard.
* Keep up to date with advances across the Office 365 platform and adopting these where possible.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in the development of both Canvas and Model Driven apps.
* Deep understanding of Power Platform, D365, Power Automate and Dataverse.
* Technical experience in solution design and systems integration.
* Hybrid working pattern (one day per week in Trowbridge).
* Consistent training supported throughout your journey.
* Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge tech.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com!
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/