QlikSense Lead - Copenhagen:
Can you be the one to help grow on of Copenhagen's largest and most successful Qlik houses.
My client is looking for someone who is ready to deliver more than just "another solution"
This opportunity offers diversity in responsibilities from initial road mapping and design all the way through to technical implementation and handover.
There is more to explore here for those who are ready for the challenge. Being heavily intertwined in the pharma industry - in which they have seen great success, they are now open minded to new markets and ventures.
Pre-sales is something my client is keen to make the most of in their new team member if they feel they can make the most of the space.
Spreading their name through Copenhagen and beyond with multiple offices across the globe.
As a Principal Qlik Consultant you will:
* Be an integral part of the team
* Offering fresh insight into problem solving solutions
* Combine your knowledge of BI analytics and QlikSense
* Be hands on with Data modelling and visualisations
* Continuously drive to improve your own skills and talents
You will have:
* Strong skills with Qlik (QlikView, QlikSense, Nprinting) and SQL
* Proven experience with Data Warehousing, various data sources and ETL processes
* Solid understanding of Data structure
* English speaking
* Be based in Copenhagen
* Salary based on experience
* Pension Scheme
* Join a team of professionals to work on multiple projects
* Be an influential player in a dynamic team
If this is something you feel you would suit please get in touch.
Even if you feel you aren't the 100% fit, please apply!
📧 - email@example.com
📞 - +45 88 74 11 48