IAM Service Management Consultant - Hybrid Remote Working Available
At present our client is looking towards IAM Service Management Consultants to join their team on both a permanent basis.
The main subject area for them is Identity and Access Management.
This is a comprehensive subject area where they look into areas such as information architecture, information security and governance.
They assist companies in preparing identity strategies which are built on an analysis of existing processes and organisational structure.
If you have a strong interest in Security within IT and what to further develop your skills in the Identity and Access Management field you may be what our client is looking for. Currently our client is looking to establish an IAM Service Management team.
There is a learning program included within this role and over the course of a two year period you have the opportunity to gain experience in an operational consultant role with a large focus on IAM related support matters.
There is plenty of opportunity to take part in exciting IAM projects with theoretical training also provided.
The goal for these consultant roles is to help you in specializing in one or more techologies and to take on the role of an IAM Consultant once you have completed the learning program.
Promised is a strong professional environment with colleagues across many borders who want to contribute to your success an to help in making you thrive as part of a team.
In terms of skills l set the below is what they are looking for:
IAM Service Management Consultant
Qualifications and characteristics
* Interest in IT security and a desire to develop further within IAM
* Advantage if you have relevant higher education or experience
* You have good communication skills, as well as being quality-conscious and service-minded
* Fluent in Norwegian - preferably also Danish and Swedish, in addition to written and spoken English
* You are independent, structured, solution-oriented and flexible
* Likes to share knowledge and experience, and play other good ones
* Sociable, positive and wants to contribute to a safe and good working environment
It is an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have:
* Experience with customer dialogue
* Knowledge/experience with access management frameworks: IAM, CIAM, PAM
* Knowledge of Identity products such as Okta and NetIQ
* Experience with programming/APIs
Those with lesser experience in Okta or IAM in general can be taken on board with all of the above considered.
A background in Cyber Security or heavy interest in the client's main areas of work will be beneficial in your application.