SQL Developer - London - £50k DoE
I am currently working with an award winning marketing company who work with some of the largest and most successful around the world to deliver effective, data driven marketing campaigns. Due to the growth of the business they are looking for a SQL Developer to join their team based out of their London office. In the role you will work closely with a close-knit, collaborative team in the London office but also work closely with other departments in other offices in Central Europe and America.
In this role you will be responsible for creating and maintaining SQL based data warehouses whilst also gaining exposure to cloud based Azure technologies such as Azure Data Factory and Databricks. In the role you will work closely with senior members of the team and line managers to ensure your pathway for development within the organisation is achievable and that you continue to develop as a well rounded professional.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Design and develop on-premise SQL Server based data warehouses.
* Be fully responsible for ETL processes from various different data sources.
* Undertake SQL development tasks such as querying of data sources or creating tables, views and stored procedures.
* Work closely with other members of the team and use your technical knowledge to provide suggestions for improvements to current processes.
This is a salaried role paying up to £50,000 per year depending on experience. The role is based out of the organisation's new office based in Central London on a hybrid basis. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience developing end to end Data Warehousing solutions.
* Strong T-SQL experience including creating stored procedures, views, functions and tables.
* Strong ETL experience utilising SSIS.
* Experience with Azure Data Factory would be beneficial.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.