IT Technician - Job Description
Nigel Frank are proud to be representing a well established solicitation group in the North East in their search for an ambitious IT Technician. This role will predominately be focused around providing 1st line internal support for their large scale team, with the aim to continuously grow their skillset through tailored training programs and hands on experience.
Role & Responsibilities
* Communicate effectively and confidently with internal teams and the wider business/
* Provide clear 1st line support and escalate to relevant POC's when required.
* Assist with internal projects such as migrations when required.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong interest in IT and eagerness to learn more to progress their career.
* Confident in communicating with individuals with various knowledge of IT experience to provide a good customer experience.
* (Desirable) Experience working in a 1st line support or similar position.
* Competitive market salary.
* Investment into training and progression, tailored development.
* Able to buy extra holidays, plus a great pension scheme and much more.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.