A global organisation are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer to take ownership of their enterprise data warehouse environments - with current platforms built on Microsoft SQL, Azure data platform and Azure Data Lake. This is a fully remote role, so is open to candidates across the UK.
Day-to-day, you'll be responsible for the maintenance and ongoing development of the enterprise azure data warehouse, and regularly communicating with business stakeholders to ensure that their data requirements are being met. You will design ETL processes, develop integration workflows and manage load processes to support regular and ad-hoc activities, to support the needs of down-stream teams and data visualisations.
It's an exciting opportunity to act as the Subject Matter Expert for all Data Warehouse initiatives, and lead this organisation forward in utilising the latest cutting-edge Microsoft technologies.
* Excellent SQL development skills
* Track-record of developing a data warehouse within an Azure environment
* Hands-on development experience with Azure Data Factory
* Experience working on Azure Data Lake or Blob Storage would be highly beneficial
* Any experience with Python or Github for automation would be beneficial
* Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
* Salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience
* Bonus up to 10%
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at email@example.com