Dynamics 365 Business Central Specialist, Chichester, £50,000, NAV to BC migration, International distributor, Dedicated training budget
An international distributor are looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Central Specialist to join their Chichester office, to take ownership and maintain their ERP system and play a lead role in surround project work. The role is offering £50,000 and is office based in Chichester.
You will immediately work on migrating their existing NAV system to Business Central, where you will gather and document requirements from the userbase and then design, build and deploy solutions in Business Central. You will be the 'go to' point of contact for ERP, providing support and training to users and provide ongoing maintenance and development on the system. You will also be responsible for managing and working with the data in the main business systems, so they are looking for someone with knowledge of SQL Server, any additional knowledge of SSIS, SSRS or SSAS is advantageous.
Maintain and develop
The requirements are…
* Knowledge of Dynamics NAV or Business Central
* Experience gathering and documenting user requirements and designing, building and deploying solutions in Business Central
* Experience providing support and user training on Dynamics NAV or BC
* Knowledge of SQL Server and any knowledge of SSIS, SSRS or SSAS is advantageous
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or are interested in discussing other Business Central/NAV opportunities please send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or call me on 0191 814 7980.