Project/Team Lead, Advanced Analytics - Copenhagen:
My client has a vision to become a Scandinavian leader for delivering solutions with a focus on data.
Working with 3 core practices - Data, Technology and Advice
They are currently focusing on the data element of their delivery, this has resulted in an exciting growth plan for 2023. Starting with Data Engineers to help build upon the existing strengths and experiences within the team. Working with large and complex data sets with a scalable element to supply customers with solutions that can evolve as their business expands.
The two data teams need that connecting piece to be able to offer a full solution for their customers - that's where you come in.
By acting as a leading figure for the advanced analytics you will work in close collaboration with all areas of the business, being an active member for customer engagement as well as help to continue to build the Data science team.
* Be part of every phase of the customer journey
* Consult and advise customers about the benefits of advanced analytics
* Work closely with Data engineers to tailor the data platform to the customers needs
* Help guide and mentor the Data science team
* Previous experience in practical application of Data science
* Previous consulting experienced is beneficial
* Skilled in Python, SQL and Machine Learning
* Confident in both technical and business focused communication
* Be able to follow time frames and specific project requirements
* Fluency in Danish
* Join a truly data focused business
* Strong team values with cross collaborative tasks
* A business with clear development pathways
* Have influence both internally and externally
This is an exciting journey where you can really make a difference.
Get in touch if you like the sound of what's on offer.
📧 - firstname.lastname@example.org
📞 - +45 88 74 11 48