The CRM Support Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day support to internal teams, including problem solving/troubleshooting, maintenance of the CRM data and assisting with customisation of MS Dynamics where required. The role will be the go-to person for CRM users, and an advocate for CRM within the organisation and how it is used. The role is responsible for data quality and maintaining a clean, accurate database.
Role & Responsibilities
* Ensure that the data in the CRM is correct and maintained at a good quality, ensuring data integrity and accurate reporting.
* Work with colleagues to create and maintain dashboards and views.
* Work with the CRM Development Manager to create and implement improvements for optimising and configuring the system.
* Work with the supplier helpdesk to prioritise tickets, ensure tickets are progressed in a timely manner and testing any fixes provided.
* Continuously look for ways to improve business processes where appropriate.
* Manage test scripts and oversee internal user testing as well as carrying out general testing to ensure changes will not have an impact on the systems following system enhancements and upgrades.
* Create and maintain user guides to support current and new processes and system changes.
* Ensure data security and protection is always maintained in line with Data Protection legislation including GDPR, and the Association's policies.
Training & support
* Be the CRM system champion; train people to ensure CRM is understood by new and existing users; help the system grow and evolve to meet the needs of the organisation.
* Provide support and training for people in data entry and basic management
* Provide day-to-day support to internal teams; answering queries, troubleshooting/solving problems or handing over to the supplier helpdesk and working with them through to resolution.
* Attend meetings with CRM Development Manager with staff members and teams to review upcoming issues and training.
* Assist the CRM Development Manager with the membership renewal cycle, supporting the membership team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Understanding of how databases work
* Previous exposure to D365 (Super User/Trainer/Support) and wants to develop their knowledge
* Previous experience form of customer services experience and are customer focused, as part of this role involves supporting their internal teams
* Data quality and maintaining Data accuracy
* An excellent level of IT literacy including strong spreadsheet skills.
* Experience supporting non-technical users, communicating complex concepts to of varying technical skills.
* Previous experience in similar roles.
* Increase your knowledge and skills with D365 CE