Overall purpose of the role
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM support officer participates in development, maintenance, and improvement of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM, provides end-user support and troubleshooting with day to day processes. This is a key role in managing and administering activities around Dynamics CRM, coordinating/resolving support tickets, upgrade initiatives, and developing new and maintaining existing workflows and plugins within the system.
Working closely with CRM suppliers to resolve issues and see through new development work.
* Administer and support of MS Dynamics 365 on a day-to-day basis, including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects / entities, fields, forms/layers/record types/relationships
* Support complex troubleshooting and incident resolution with third party suppliers
* Support design and configure changes to workflows, reports, dashboards, database fields
* Identify areas of opportunity and actively drive the organization to achieve maximum optimization of CRM platform
* Responsible for monitoring, performance optimization, security, maintenance and managing of users of Dynamics CRM
* Respond in a timely fashion to end users' needs, analyse/resolve support tickets relating to business applications and general systems issues
* Train, instruct and educate groups and individuals in a team environment on processes within the CRM
* Partake in UAT testing
* Support in reviewing, assessing and prioritising requests for improvement/ new development with IT solutions analyst and any other stakeholders that may need to be involved
* Liaise with third party support to resolve issues and new development work
1 To undertake other such duties in line with the function of the post as required by The Client.
2 To contribute to the overall delivery of the work of the directorate as well as the goals of The Client.
3 Ensure that good practice, policy and brand guidelines are adhered to.
4 Deliver all work within our equality and diversity framework.
5 Agree and work towards personal performance objectives and targets and participate in regular supervision and annual performance appraisal.
6 Adhere to all our policies and processes including our code of conduct.