ERP Project Manager - North Copenhagen
50.000 - 65.000 DKK + pension & benefits
My client is on the lookout for a new Project Manager who can lead, guide and assist in the successful delivery of various ERP projects.
As a business, this small consultancy has held a big place in the Danish Dynamics ERP market for over 20 years, specialising in delivery of high-spec D.365 BC solutions and integrations for other systems, such as CRM, Office 365 and web technologies.
Their pipeline of projects looking into 2025 is healthy and as the volume of tasks has increased, they're looking to add an additional Project Manager who can take some of the workload from the current team.
* Project planning
* Resource allocation and coordination
* Develop, monitor and manage project budgets
* Communicate with high-level stakeholders
* Work closely with Consultants and Developers to ensure quality in delivery
* Experience leading several ERP implementations (upgrades, migrations etc)
* Strong communication skills in Danish and English
* A natural talent for organisation
* An ability to work on various projects at the same time
* Hands-on skills in D.365 BC is an advantage, but not essential
* 4 day work week for full pay
* Funded training and certifications
* Good pension, benefits and insurance arrangement
* An environment of highly-skilled colleagues where you can learn every day
* Career growth based on personal performance
If you can see yourself thriving in a position like this, apply.
To discuss this role further, along with other fantastic opportunities we have available in Dynamics 365 and other areas of IT, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ciaran McDougall on +45 88 74 11 03.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are. For further Dynamics 365 job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Ciaran McDougall on +45 88 74 11 03 for a completely confidential phone call.