Dynamics CRM - D365 CE - Training - �60k - London - CRM Trainer - Fully Remote
I am currently recruiting for a well established End User, that works in the public sector, with a host of exciting Dynamics CRM projects planned for 2022 and beyond, they're seeking an enthusiastic Dynamics CRM Trainer to join and provide strong CRM expertise, as well and offering mentorship skills to their junior team - helping them to progress. This exciting role offers an amazing chance to join a industry leading organisation, progress your career in D365 CE, and achieve an attractive salary and benefits package in return.
What does the role offer to you?
* The opportunity to work on a host of interesting, global D365 CE/ CRM development projects
* An amazing base salary up to �60,000 (exp dependant)
* An attractive bonus package ranging
* Attractive company benefits scheme including group pension/ life assurance, private medical & travel insurance
Responsibilities in the role will include:
* Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM
* Knowledge of storyboarding for designing eLearning courses
* Contact centre management.
* Training delivery and design of CRM training materials.
* Designing eLearning CRM courses using Captivate and Storyline.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work with different teams and build relationships at all levels.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
If you're interested in discussing this or other Dynamics CRM/365 CE/Power Platform projects send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 406 3127 for a confidential chat.