D365 Systems Administrator - Austin, TX - $75k
Do you want to be a part of a company that's investing in their IT team and offering the potential for continued growth opportunity? Our client is an established, Texas based outdoor media company seeking a D365 Systems Administrator to join their team!
What you will do in this role:
* Analyze, configure, and maintain the Microsoft D365 platform including Dynamics CRM, D365 Business Central, and a customized Field Service application
* Perform systems administration, maintenance, development and troubleshooting for D365 CRM and customized applications
* Manage SharePoint and Dynamics 365 database
* Configure and maintain client, vendor, and employee portals for Dynamics CRM
* Resolve user issues and provide support
* Configure, enhance, and maintain Field Service, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing and Finance applications
What you will bring to this role:
* 1+ years of D365 CRM administration experience REQUIRED
* Proven experience with SharePoint Configuration and administration
* Microsoft D365 Business Central experience is highly desired
* Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, and communication to help with user support
* SDLC: Agile and waterfall processes, quality assurance, testing, bug identification and remediation
What this role will offer you:
* Opportunity for growth
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Paid holidays
* 401(k) Plan/company match
* FSA and Employee Discount and Ancillary Benefit Programs
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV/Business Central jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics NAV/Business Central candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV/Business Central market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV/Business Central jobs that are available you can reach De'Marian Wright on LinkedIn.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.