Rare opportunity for an Azure Infra specialist to step into an in-house role with a lot of responsibility.
The Client in question is a large player within the Automotive industry. Founded in Finland, this family owned business has expanded to other countries to sell their products, and are now going through an exciting period of cloud digitalisation.
Their journey to cloud began a couple of years ago. They have began to implement Azure DevOps Practices, AKS landing zones, Dockerised Containers, and Microservices Architecture.
Despite getting plenty of help from credible consultancy firms, this firm is looking for an Azure Infra specialist to join them internally and spearhead their operations. They need to establish their cloud practices for their logistics functionality, B2B Business and B2C Business.
They have an internal software development team that you will be working with closely to help modernise their way of working.
* 3+ years experience working as an Azure Infra Engineer - Note, the Client is open to either Medior profiles who can grow more into the role, or an already established Azure Architect
* Strong experience with IaC tools such as Bicep, Terraform, ARM Templates etc
* DevOps Experience
* Fluency in Finnish
* Competitive market salary
* Secure role at a family owned company that is respected and performing well financially
* A core IT team with a management board who believes that digitalisation is a top priority
* Discount on company products
* Full remote flexibility across Finland
* Relaxed working atmosphere
* Culture Vouchers
* Lunch Vouchers
Those interested should apply to this advert or send their CV & Contact details to the address below, we shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +358 9 42452386