Location- London/ Hybrid.
Salary- Up to �40,000
You will be joining a fast growing team, who are are looking for new talent to join their friendly, bright team.
This role sits within the analytics team of a leading database and marketing insight business in retail and food services. You will be providing insights from their data, produce reports, and produce marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity to be involved with the companies growth and get hands on with huge tech focused projects that are underway.
Role & Responsibilities
* Clean, match and onboard data from a variety of sources.
* Create and improve efficiency of SQL views, stored procedures and scripts.
* Create Power BI reports from SQL data sources to help improve clients profitability.
* Data quality and accuracy.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience with SQL.
* Experience with Power BI and DAX.
* Good planning and organisational skills.
* High attention to detail and accuracy.
* Salary up to �40,000
* Hybrid working
* Progression and development.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI