Project Manager (M365 & Power Platform) - Job Description
Nigel Frank are proud to be working with a Microsoft Gold Partner who are experts across M365 and Azure. They are now looking for a Project Manager who specialises within M365 and Power Platform to join their team to deliver Microsoft-focused projects to customers across a variety of industry sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to come in and make this role their own, allowing you to be involved in the full customer engagement life-cycle including pre sales, project scoping and planning, delivery, cost management and post-implementation activities.
Role & Responsibilities
* Deliver bespoke solutions across M365 and Power Platform, engaging and managing the full process to ensure a high quality project.
* Ensure delivery of projects to enterprise and SMB customers across the UK across the full portfolio of technology areas which includes Microsoft 365, Azure, hybrid cloud and software development
* Gather requirements from customers - having a strong involvement in the Pre-Sales, project scoping and planning to ensure the best solution is proposed.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience delivering M365 and Power Platform focused projects.
* Accreditation in a recognised project management discipline.
* Basic understanding of the wider M365 stack, for example Azure and core M365 services.
* Opportunity derived from being a part of a Microsoft Gold Partner, to work on exciting projects for major clients.
* Flexible working, fully remote opportunity with some travel when needed.
* Personalised development program tailored to fit your current experience and future goals.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.