Fully Remote CRM Developer
I am currently working with an organization that is an insurance service company looking to bring on a CRM Developer. This is a fully remote position for a company based out in Texas. They are urgently hiring for this role and are actively interviewing. They are looking for candidates with the following:
Roles & Responsibilities
* Designs, develops, implements, tests and supports Microsoft solutions
* Increases process efficiency for business and within MIS
* Maintains and configures Microsoft tools
* Works with business to understand and transpose requirements
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or comparable education and/or experience.
* Minimum of four (4) years of application development
* Able to work in team environment
* Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
* 3 weeks PTO
* Health, dental & vision insurance
* 401k match
* Fully remote
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Claudia Carranza at 646-403-3613 or send an email to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-403-3613 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.