Data Engineer - Job Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Data Engineer with a North East based online retailer with big plans for future growth. The organisation are currently migrating from their current Azure Data Platform to AWS, which will open up new windows of opportunity not just for the company but for the successful candidate of this position. Due to this migration, it is essential that the Data Engineer has experience in AWS or experience with Azure and a keen interest in upskilling in AWS.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work alongside the current data team to assist in their migration from Azure to AWS.
* Play a pivotal role in future project delivery and consult with internal stakeholders to identify ways to streamline business process.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience using Databricks; data ingestion/Delta Lake/Data Modelling, to build data engineering workflows.
* Strong cloud data platform experience in either Azure or AWS.
* Good knowledge of Python (scala experience is desirable).
* Hybrid working pattern - 2-3 days per week in Cramlington.
* Regular staff discounts for you and your friends and family.
* Cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within BI, Power BI and Data, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.