Internal D.365 FO Project Manager - Copenhagen
55.000 DKK + 75.000 DKK + pension & company benefits
I'm working with an international logistics organisation that's currently rolling out D.365 FO across multiple countries in the coming years. Headquartered in Copenhagen, they are in need of a D.365 FO Project Manager to sit internally to work with the rest of the team and steer a structured and successful roll out.
* Manage the roll out of D.365 FO across global subsidiaries
* Manage the development of D.365 FO template to global subsidiaries
* Report internally to key stakeholders
* Act as the focal point of contact internally for external consultants
* Allocate resources effectively and ensure business requirements are met
* Extensive experience on multiple AX/D.365 FO implementations (international if possible)
* Thorough understanding of business (ideally in financial processes)
* Leadership skills and enthusiasm to inspire an energetic team
* Ability to work independently and also participate in a team environment
The company places people and culture at the heart of all decisions. Promoting a positive workplace and unlocking employee potential drives the business forward.
To discuss this role further, along with other fantastic opportunities we have available in Dynamics 365 and other areas of IT, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ciaran McDougall on +45 88 74 11 03.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are. For further Dynamics 365 job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Ciaran McDougall on +45 88 74 11 03 for a completely confidential phone call.