Senior Data Engineer - Remote - £65-70k
Our client is a market-leading Legal researching organisation. They are looking to add an experienced Azure Data Engineer to join a diverse, results-driven, and collaborative team. The purpose of the team is to support the ongoing development of a data platform.
In this role, you will get to work with Azure in modern delta lake architecture. You will be working alongside in-house team experts who will support you in your skills and career development. This is a perfect opportunity for data engineers looking to take their careers to the next level.
Skills & Qualifications
* 6+ years' experience in Data engineering
* Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in Databricks & PySaprk is essential
* Exzellent understanding in SQL databases
* Knowledge of Azure cloud services
* Good understanding and strong TSQL AND Python programming
* Exposure to Azure data lakes, Azure data factory, HDFS and Azure Synapse
* Good knowledge of data governance , data cataloguing, MDM
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.