Data Product Owner - London/Hybrid - £80k DoE
I am currently working with a market-leading organisation who specialise in conducting legal research who are looking for a Data Product Owner to join their team. The organisation are currently focused on the development of their Azure data platform and you will work closely with the Director of Data to assist with implementing the overall data strategy across the teams.
You will work alongside Data Architects to lead the Engineering team who are responsible for creating and developing the organisations Azure Data Platform. You will also work closely with key business stakeholders and will be required to define and execute the data roadmap in line with overall business goals. You will also be responsible for managing the data visualisation team and will have accountability for delivering effective business insights. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the success of a growing and successful organisation!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Support the overall business by defining and executing the data roadmap
* Over responsibility for end-to-end delivery of the organisations Azure Data Platform
* Work to improve data standards and data quality controls
* Be involved in stakeholder planning meetings to discuss and contribute to the data platform roadmap
* Have overall responsibility for the BI product and Data Visualisation requirements
This is a salaried role paying up to £80,000 per year depending on experience. This is mostly a remote opportunity, but you will be required to work one day per week out of the organisations Central London office. You will also be eligible for the company's annual bonus scheme alongside a host of other benefits which includes 28 day holiday allowance, private healthcare, and many others.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience working as a Data/Technical Product Owner
* Strong stakeholder management experience specifically being the bridge between the business and technical teams
* Experience working on projects encapsulating Azure Data Platform and Power BI
* Experienced in Scrum and AGILE methodologies
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.