BI Developer/ Data Engineer - London - Up to £55k
Are you a talented BI/Data Engineer with excellent SQL skills, looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company? My client is putting a huge focus on their Data and Reporting teams with their increasing demand as the one of the leaders in specialist lending.
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their organization. This role will be focusing on creating best practice, high quality data solutions in collaboration with Engineering, architecture and reporting teams.
We are looking for someone who enjoys problem solving, who has an inquisitive nature, a team player and can work in a collaborative environment.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Deliver high quality data solutions
* Working with and alongside the data science, digital and core systems teams in cross-functional projects
* Leading and being involved in code reviews
* Creating technical documents and release notes as required in accordance to the full development life cycle.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below, but a good proportion):
* Excellent experience in the Microsoft BI stack - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
* Excellent experience in building data pipelines and integrations (ETL/ELT)
* Excellent knowledge of data warehousing concepts, data normalisation, dimensional modelling, and associated practices.
* Knowledge and experience of data manipulation languages such as DAX or MDX
* Knowledge or experience in Financial services
* Visualisation or dashboarding experience
* C#, Python programming
* Azure cloud experience
Culture & Values
My client believe in building a culture supported by strong values. Within the team, they would describe themselves as being highly collaborative. They are supportive, open and they have high standards in the work they produce. Its very non-hierarchical and are all trusted and given independence.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £50,000 to £55,000 per annum
* Pension 2%-7%
* 10% bonus
* Holiday buy and sell
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid
* Office Location - Maidenhead / London
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 9am - 5pm , Flexible
* Interview Process - 2 stage
* Salary Reviews - yearly
* Training & Development Options