Nigel Frank are proud to be working with an established Government watchdog to recruit a Team Lead to assist on their current digital transformation. The role will involve leading a team of 3 developers through the digital transformation, utilising aspects of the M365 technology stack: Power Platform, SharePoint, Office 365 etc.
This role will involve:
* Liaising with 3rd parties and business stakeholders
* Defining and leading the technical road map and strategy
* Leading and contributing to solution development, ensuring solutions meet organisation requirements
* Identifying opportunities for growth and improvements within the organisation
* SharePoint and Office 365 development and integration experience
* Working knowledge of ITSM processes
* Power Platform: Power Apps, Logic Apps, Power Automate
* Strong Leadership qualities
The opportunity can be based from the organisation's London or Newcastle office, with the expectation of the Team Lead being on site at least twice per week.
The opportunity is also offering a salary of £80,000, dependant on experience.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or send an up to date CV to email@example.com!
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skill set.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/