Azure DevOps Engineer-Hybrid-up to £70,000
This client is an established client of Nigel Frank who are currently recruiting for a Cloud Engineer. They are an established financial company with over 40,000 employees in over 140 countries. This client is currently going through a technological transformation and their main goal is to provide the best advisory services for clients globally in the most efficient way.
The salary for this role is up to £70,000 depending on experience. The client also provides bonus schemes and many other on-site benefits such as:
* Private Medical Health care
* Pension contribution
* Holiday allowance (excluding Bank Holidays): 25 in Year 1, 28 Year 2, 31 year 6, plus birthday.
* Uncapped Bonus
* Support for training and development with accredited certifications
* Company-paid events - weekend trips to Europe
The role overview:
* Deliver solutions and resources in Azure for systems all around the world
* Provide support for the cloud platform
* Develop implementations in security
* Day to day support such as system administration
* Provide cloud solutions after discussions with the engineering and development team
Key qualifications and skills needed:
* Previous experience of design, support and building of Azure solutions
* Network and Security design and implementation
* Access management within Azure
Interviews are already taking place with a quick turnaround process! Apply today as there are only a few interview slots left - meaning they can get filled very quickly - don't miss out!
Apply below or contact me directly on:
020 3319 9594