Power BI Developer
I am working with a well established organisation based in Hertfordshire who are looking for a Power BI Developer to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for developing reports and insights for teams across the organisation, using data from multiple different data sources within the organisations cloud based data platform. You will work closely with the organisation central BI and Data teams and will work with stakeholders from different areas of the business. You will also have the opportunity to pass on your skills and expertise to junior members of the team and grow into a leadership role within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and successful organisation who are offering the right candidate the opportunity to gain more exposure to new technologies.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
* Use Power BI to design, develop and create reports and insights for senior leaders.
* Gather requirements from stakeholders and accurately translate these requirements back to the wider team
* Use T-SQL skills to write strong and robust code to query the organisations data sources
* Ensure all BI solutions are thoroughly tested and correctly documented
* Work collaboratively as part of a team, including completing code reviews for peers and training junior members of the team on data visualisation with different BI tools.
This is a salaried role paying up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience. The role is mainly a remote role, however the team come together once every two weeks in the organisation's office in Hertfordshire. There is also a company benefits package on offer which includes holiday allowance and company pension scheme alongside others benefits.
To be successful in the role you will have
* Strong T-SQL skills to query data sources. You will also have experience creating stored procedures, views and indexes
* Proven Power BI experience building dashboards and reports from scratch
* Experience writing DAX measures and calculations
* Previous experience mentoring junior developers or leading a team
* Experience working with data from multiple data sources
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
* Ability to gather non-technical business requirements and translate them into technical reporting requirements
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.