Power Platform Developer (Fully Remote)
I am working closely with an organisation known for providing Power Platform Solutions to companies in the Care industry. They are enjoying a successful growth period and plan to double their headcount in the next few years. They have built a successful culture in their team which has led to significant growth and development and they aren't stopping now. They aren't just looking for a Power Platform Developer , but a Power Platform enthusiast.
* Designing and developing Power Apps, both Canvas and Model Driven.
* Working closely to project deadlines.
* End-to-end Power Platform project delivery.
* Integrating Power Platform solutions with other systems when required.
* Proven experience as a Power Platform Developer or similar role.
* Proven experience in developing Canvas Apps.
* Proven customer-facing experience, able to gather requirements.
* Experience in ERP is desirable.
This is a fully remote position, offering a base salary of up to £75,000.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.