Dynamics 365 CE Business Analyst, £63,000, Predominately home based w/ 1 day per month onsite in London, 12 month fixed term contract, D365, web & ecommerce project work, Agile working
A London based membership organisation are looking for an IT Business Analyst, experienced with Dynamics CRM, to join their internal project team. The role is predominately home based with typically one day per month required in London for face to face workshops. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract, with the possibility for extension and is offering up to £63,000.
Previous experience as an IT focussed business analyst, working in an agile environment on CRM projects, is essential for this role. You will join an internal BA team working across multiple projects including working with senior stakeholders across several workstreams to scope out improvements and enhancements as per user requirements. Additional to the ongoing CRM work, they have a new project launching around ecommerce due to potential legislative changes and the impacts on their Sage system and E-VAT.
The requirements are…
* Knowledge of Dynamics CRM or 365 CE
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* End to end project experience working in a business analyst role, experienced gathering and documenting requirements and leading workshop
* Experience with web or ecommerce projects is advantageous
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.