D365FO Technical Architect - Home Based - c�100k
Nigel Frank are representing an internationally recognised entertainment organisation who are looking for a D365FO Technical Architect.
My client are looking to fill this unique role with a skilled technical professional with a proven ability to effectively develop and implement D365FO, as this position will act as a lead on their brand new D365FO implementation project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a pivotal stance in the technical delivery of a fresh end to end implementation project and shape the future of my clients growth and successes.
The role is predominately home based with occasional travel required to their head office, and offers a competitive base salary up to �100k.
Candidates must reside in the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Deliver the technical requirements of the D365FO implementation, responsible for the architecture, design, build and delivery.
* Build business road map for future FO solutions and development.
* Extend existing knowledge and experience to support the team and identify best practices for effective usability for strategic business growth.
Skills & Qualifications
* Advanced D365FO development and implementation knowledge
* Experience integrating common methods/technologies including XML, APIs, Web Services etc.
* Proven track record creating solution designs, developments and engagement with vendors.
* Proven leadership and mentoring capabilities and ability to communicate with both senior and junior members of the team.
To discuss this brilliant opportunity in more detail, please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com
I am keen to speak to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please get in contact with me ASAP.