Test Automation Engineer
I am actively working with a small but agile consultancy based in Finland who are seeking a Test Automation Engineer to come and join their existing workforce.
Currently, the company is less than 20 people in size but each individual comes with a wealth of experience in their chosen area of technology. They specialize in Test Automation/QA, Embedded Software Systems, and Business Intelligence and Data Engineering.
You would be joining their Test Automation/QA team who are experts in quality assurance and software testing. They help their customers identify problems and find solutions. Their experts are able to customize the best testing approach for their customers including software tests and test automation.
Their principle is that testing should only be done when truly needed and testing of their customers' systems should be specifically tailored to serve their requirements. As projects progress and software components become more specific, testing plans are updated to meet changing needs.
* Experience with a wide range of Test Automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, Jenkins, Robot Framework, Cypress, TestComplete, Postman, Katalon Studio and SikuliX.
Attention to Detail: Automated tests need to be precise and cover all relevant test cases. A keen eye for detail is necessary to catch issues and ensure comprehensive test coverage.
* Communication Skills: Effective communication with development teams, product managers, and other stakeholders is vital. Clear and concise reporting of test results and issues is essential for collaboration.
* Adaptability: The software development landscape is constantly evolving. A good automation engineer should be adaptable and willing to learn new tools and technologies as they emerge.
* Time Management: Balancing multiple test automation tasks and projects requires effective time management and prioritization skills.
* Continuous Learning: Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in test automation is crucial to remain effective and competitive.
* Collaboration: Working well in a team and collaborating with developers, testers, and other stakeholders is important for a smooth testing process.
* Testing Strategy: Understanding the overall testing strategy of the organization and how automation fits into it is valuable for aligning automation efforts with broader goals.
* Documentation Skills: Keeping test documentation up-to-date and organized is essential for maintaining a reliable test suite.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in or you know someone who may be open to an opportunity like this, please apply to this advert or reach out via email using firstname.lastname@example.org.