D365 CE Technical Solution Architect, Den Haag, €5,800 p/m
One of our clients is an international Non-Profit who is based in the Centre of Amsterdam and has 4 offices on 3 continents. They have doubled in size over the last 10 years purely off organic growth and are in an extremely solid position to face economic pressure. This End-User has expressed their need for a Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Technical Solution Architect as they want to develop all their solutions internally going forward as they continue to grow globally. They have just gone live with their D365 Unified Operations and D365 Customer Engagement system but have a large pipeline of optimisation's and upgrades they would like to implement.
My client is offering:
* Market competitive salary of up to €5,800. (37 Hours per Week)
* Benefits include 25 vacation days & 8% holiday pay.
* Flexibility with 5.44% Personal Budget (individual choice to buy up to 13 days extra paid holiday per year or receive an end-of-year bonus).
* Free lunches at the office,
* Large office budget as a whole for relevant certs and education. Basic training is provided for English and Dutch, personal development training and tax training.
* Global mobility, 3 months per year work from home anywhere in the globe.
* Clear career progression as this company is continuing to grow.
Successful candidates will have:
* Strong experience in Dynamics 365/ D365 CE
* Exposure to Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O
* Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and live support.
* Exposure to PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Dataverse (Common Data Service)
* Excellent command of the English language, both in speech and writing
* Excellent presentation, demonstration and documentation skills
I understand the need for discretion and it is of course guaranteed. If this position is not right for you but you are still passively or actively looking, and are an experienced IT professional, please feel free to reach out to me at (020 241 8507), or apply for my above job. I would welcome the chance to talk to you about the market or about the portfolio of jobs we currently have in the Netherlands, one could the one for you.